Monday, December 28, 2009

Update

This blog has been dysfunctional too long that even the author doesn't remember the last post. By now, the faithful readers would've deserted this place. One thinks that one would blog often if one had more time at hand, but that's a lie. When one has a lot of free time, one still doesn't blog.

Back to the point. After four years of fruitful and enjoying times at Read-Ink Technologies, I finally decided to move on. Great learning experience though it was, I thought it was the time for the change. So here I am. With effect from December'09, my new employer is Microsoft India and yes, I've moved to the city of Nizams, Hyderabad. So if you are from Hyderabad, drop in a comment to say hi or if you are a laconic type, a simple tweet will do at @nishitd.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Now since you may have come here looking for some entertainment, will leave you with some Hyderabadi flavour, a clip from The Angrez:

No comments: