Sunday, December 10, 2006

Another Blog

I love blogspot, I truly do, which is case with many of bloggers and that's what seems to be the problem. Blogger.com is synonym for blogging around the world, atleast for most of the companies and campuses, who want to prevent their employees from prying eyes of Blogosphere and that could be the reason I am getting so less hits or that's what my dear friend and fellow blogger Neha believes. Thank you friend, thank you for believing in me and my blog :)

So after all the lazyness, I have finally decided to move, rather copy other blog at Wordpress (http://nishitdesai.wordpress.com). Wordpress allows me to import my posts from blogger to wordpress, so I will be maintaining both the blogs and the benefits will be twofold. My loyal readers of blogspot (Not that there are many) won't have to change their RSS feeds or Blogroll (but I kindly request all of you to put my new blog on your blogroll :) ) and second of all, The larger world who is being deprived of witty thoughts (Ahem... yet another dear friend and fellow blogger Uday believes it to be double curse on the blogosphere). So in a nutshell, start visiting my new blog. See you there...

No comments: