Friday, March 17, 2006

Sivasamudram / Shivasamudram

Due to some laziness I am missing out on putting up some pics of my recent outings, so before I miss again, I just put up the pics of Sivasamudram. Description later or may be never... In short, the place is awesome, especially in groups and don't miss it if you get a chance. And if you don't get a chance, create one.



First View





Our group



First fall





Second Fall







A few brave men... and women too






Me, Puneet, Rawat and Shetty made some efforts to go down and this venue of so-called Dam. Rest of us prefered to stay in the cab. And boy, they definitely missed this opportunity. It was a perfect view ( a la Rang De Basanti - above two pics). Sitting on the cliff of looking down, wow!! that's awesome. 180 degree steep. We were out for a casual trekking and didn't take the camera, so didn't manage to have closeups of this breathtaking visuals.



While returning, although tired we were in great mood, with a biig hoopla, with all 'Dil' songs and some wonderla-remix :-) Detailed ( and better) description of tour by Anshu is here.

PS:- Pallavi mentions that the place is called Shivana Samudram. Wikipedia says both are same. Now I am really confused. Please someone clearify my doubts.

7 comments:

Bhumi said...

nice place..and with bunch of friends..its sure FUN!! no solos this time..eh!!?

Who Cares? said...

I am feeling jealous!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm...
now I have a way to keep an eye on you.

Pallavi Palleti said...

nishitji, ye shivana samudram hain..not shivasamudram.. :)

Pallavi Palleti said...

shiva samudram is a little bit far from shiva samudram on the same way..and those pics that raul banerjee sent once are shiva samudram pictures ..not shivana samudram..this is what I knew from my friend who went there.

Sujoo said...

Awesome dude!!

Enjoy Life!! said...

i guess bhumi said it but i wanna say again.."no solos this time" :P